Nov 4th, 2016 (Los Angeles, California) – Server hosting provider RedArray (www.redarray.net) today announced Holiday Season sales event on Supermicro® and Dell® hardware models equipped with E3-1220 Intel® Xeon® CPU’s.
Newly reduced hosting price on all Supermicro and Dell servers based on Intel Xeon E3-1220 CPU models is $179.00/mo. Base line spec being offered is as the following.
- Data Center: NY2, EQUINIX, NY-USA
- CPU: 1x Intel® Xeon® E3-1220 Quad Core 3.1GHz
- RAM: 8GB (up to 32GB upgrade)
- HDD: 1x 500GB SATA3
- Uplink Port: 1x 1Gbps
- IP’s: 1 Public IP
- Bandwidth: 10TB/mo
- OS: Linux (free) variety of flavors and versions; Windows Server 2008R or 2012
The following options are available but not limited to:
- 1st 180GB SSD Intel Pro 1500 Series HDD (single drive) – same price
- 2nd 500GB SATA HDD – add $12.16/mo
- extra 1TB SATA HDD – add $24.32/mo each, if no SSD then up to 4 drives total
- upgrade to 16GB RAM = add $39.00/mo
- upgrade to 32GB RAM = add $69.00/mo
- /29 IP Subnet (5 IP addresses) – add $19.76/mo
To proceed directly with placing an order on newly discounted Supermicro E3-1220 dedicated servers please follow the Order Supermicro E3-1220 Dedicated Server link.
Use our promo code REDAR15 to get an extra 15% of life discount or contact RedArray Sales Department with any questions regarding this promo campaign.
Cross connect to infrastructure of a partner of your choice within NY2 or other Equinix IBX data centers in Metro Area available with any dedicated servers order. Please email to RedArray Sales Department with interconnections related questions.
As an IT infrastructures Global Hosting Service Provider, RedArray’s highest calling is to innovate and become recognized in the field of dedicated hardware and data center management. RedArray’s worldwide presence affords small and medium-size businesses streamlined, high-performance hosting for services, applications, and private networks. RedArray is an imprint of EZ Ping Networks Inc, a private IT firm based in the United States.